Entre sang et lumière Index du Forum

Entre sang et lumière Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A message to Blizzard. That I'm sure fellow Gamer's agree wi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entre sang et lumière Index du Forum -> Londres -> Le Quartier Général de l'Ordre du Griffon Noir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: 27/04/2018 14:03:14    Sujet du message: A message to Blizzard. That I'm sure fellow Gamer's agree wi Répondre en citant

Hi,

Just came back to Hearthstone after around a year to eight month break. All I have to say is...just what the !@#$ blizzard...like....really....what the %^-*! Have you done to this game. You had an amazing product with SO much diversity, adaptability and genuine skill and thought to play. You are doing to Hearthstone what you've done to World of Warcraft( this is not a compliment). NOTICE Blizzard like really get a clue. You are driving your business to the ground. World Of Warcraft and Heroes Of The Storm are a PRIME example and now this. Look you need to seriously start making some changes or else say goodbye to a lot of players. It's not like in the old days where you were the only business doing what you are doing. People have places to go if your not delivering the content. Just listen to the community please. We are YOUR consumers it's not going to go your if YOUR consumers ask for something and you deliver it. Example Will someone complain if you buy then something that they exactly asked for? Answer is self explanatory?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615631947
B2B Digital Video

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/04/2018 14:03:14    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entre sang et lumière Index du Forum -> Londres -> Le Quartier Général de l'Ordre du Griffon Noir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange